Try It: Change Colors
Demo videos for desktop computers and an iPad can be found at the bottom of the lesson.
Click here to download a printable PDF of this lesson: Try It: Change Colors
Part One. Upload your Saved Color Palette
- Click Select Colors from Image and choose the .PNG you downloaded in Exercise 1.
- Complete the Color Palette by filling in the Color Tiles from your Saved Image.
Part Two. Change colors in the Warp
- Using the Click or Click and Drag method, create a single repeat of a stripe sequence of three or more colors with your Color Palette.
Part Three. Change the Color of the Weft
- Use Replace Colors to change the entire weft to color from your Palette.
Part Four. Download your WIF
- Click the Download button, then Download WIF to save your work so far. We’ll come back to this draft in the next Try It.
Note that the Color Editor is browser-based software: It works in your browser. There is nothing to download. It’s right below this sentence, in the box below the three red arrows – just start clicking. (That’s a live program, not a screenshot.)