Try it: Copy/Paste Colors
Demo videos for desktop computers and an iPad can be found at the bottom of the lesson.
Click here to download a printable PDF of this lesson: Try It: Copy/Paste Colors
Part One. Upload your Saved WIF
- Click Upload WIF and choose the .WIF you downloaded in Try It: Change Colors.
Part Two. Copy your stripe sequence
- Click the Copy /Paste Colors button to activate the feature.
- Click and drag to select the warp threads in your stripe sequence, then release the mouse button.
- Use the “slider” of your stripe sequence to move it along the warp thread bar to drop it wherever you like in your warp.
- Try turning the corner with your “copied “slider” and drop that stripe sequence into the weft
Part Three. Download your WIF
- Click the Download button, then Download WIF to save your draft.
Note that the Color Editor is browser-based software: It works in your browser. There is nothing to download. It’s right below this sentence, in the box below the three red arrows – just start clicking. (That’s a live program, not a screenshot.)